If your first concern is to look after yourself, you'll never find yourself. But if you forget about yourself and look to me, you'll find both yourself and me.

-Matthew 10:39 (the Message)

Wednesday 22 August 2007

The Truth revealed

When I first created this blog, I thought I would be sharing all the exciting things God is doing in our church. It turns out, this is where if you are okay with the real me, you can see it. You need to know before you keep reading that I am doing this blog as no holds barred. If I am thinking things that may freighten you, I will not warn you. this is where I take down my walls and let you see the real me. The purpose of this is not a pity party. I have realized over the years that I am better at writing than I am at talking. If you are okay with all of these then please keep reading as I would love for you to know the real me. This said, I am not going to try to be politically correct when I am writing. I will write about my initial reactions the way I have them. I will usually not apologize for any of this, but I know some people in my family will be hurt so I am apologizing in advance. I have to start being honest with myself and God about my life.

No comments: