If your first concern is to look after yourself, you'll never find yourself. But if you forget about yourself and look to me, you'll find both yourself and me.

-Matthew 10:39 (the Message)

Sunday 15 March 2009

Friend

I miss you. You do not include me when you talk about your friends and the people who are important to you, or at least I don't hear it. It is not until I become pushy that you think of me. You have always been so special to me and I have come to love you like a beloved family member. I have tried to be patient and supportive and to show you real love, but you don't want it for some reason. I would never abandon you, but when I call your name, you don't even look at me. How did I end up so alone?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You have given me food for thought. Thank you for expressing your feelings. I'm sorry.
If it makes you feel any better, you are the only one of my friends who had met my boyfriend! That's something special.