If your first concern is to look after yourself, you'll never find yourself. But if you forget about yourself and look to me, you'll find both yourself and me.

-Matthew 10:39 (the Message)

Tuesday 7 April 2009

I'm sorry friend

I just realized that a very personal and private site was being followed publicly which means if someone went into my profile, they would be able to read that site. I had promised to keep that site a secret and because of me not understanding, I broke that promise. Hopefully no ill has come of it. I hope ou'll forgive me, friend.

And thank you. I appreciate the importance you set on my friendship. We communicate very differently so I wonder sometimes if my part in your life means anythin to you, but to have youdo what youdid and now for you to be suffering as you are because of it, I thank you. I will try to need a little less urgently. Sometimtes I ask thew rold to drop everything for me when I have no right to do so. I hope you can forgive me.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Me again?

Don't worry about it. The person who it is hidden from isn't blog-savvy enough to find it through you (I don't think), and whether other people see it matters less to me. Plus, if I'm going to have secrets, I need to understand that they may somehow come into the light someday and be okay with that.

We're good.