If your first concern is to look after yourself, you'll never find yourself. But if you forget about yourself and look to me, you'll find both yourself and me.

-Matthew 10:39 (the Message)

Sunday 4 May 2008

Aaaahh...

So vacation began today. I have been so stressed out that my psoriasis flared up really bad, even to the point of bleeding, my asthma was making it hard to breath and my muscles started hurting even though I wasn't exercising. So I have huge expectations for my vacation. I expect to relax, deflate and enjoy both my house and my husband. The only thing I need out of this week off is to reconnect with what I want out of life. I expect I will derail about Tuesday or Wednesday as I always do on vacation, I am just hoping that some of the work I have been doing with my spiritual director and my psychologist will pay off and I can pick myself back up a little faster than usual.I guess we'll see how it goes cause I'll have 24 hours a day to think about it.

No comments: