If your first concern is to look after yourself, you'll never find yourself. But if you forget about yourself and look to me, you'll find both yourself and me.

-Matthew 10:39 (the Message)

Sunday 4 May 2008

What are you?

I wish I had somewhere else to post this or talk about this, but I don't. You put me in an awkward position,but I decided to drop it since it was my personal beliefs that put me there. I could overlook this until you took me for granted. It hurt when you didn't think I was important enough for us to spend time together. I thought we were not just acquaintances, but true friends who love and support each other. Apparently not. I thought you felt that my time mattered. I have tried to show you that I care about you and that you are special, but I feel like you don't feel the same way. I can't even tell you this because you haven't given me permission to be your friend. I don't know how to reach you and I am getting tired. When you want to be loved, I will be here waiting for you. Until then I suffer in silence.

No comments: