If your first concern is to look after yourself, you'll never find yourself. But if you forget about yourself and look to me, you'll find both yourself and me.

-Matthew 10:39 (the Message)

Friday 21 September 2007

IT'S OVER!!!! Friday Sep 21

It's official. A journey that began 5 years ago came to a close today. I woke up this morning and realized we had been paid. Our budget has had my last payment for my debt repayment program for the last 3 months, but it never was real. I thought something would happen that would make it impossible for me to make the payment. For this reason, I decided not to wait until my due date to make the final payment. I did it. Every sacrifice we have made over the last 4 years finally makes sense and is okay. A work that God began in me many years ago is finally complete. I'm dancing on the inside and I don't think anyone will be able to stop me.

No comments: