If your first concern is to look after yourself, you'll never find yourself. But if you forget about yourself and look to me, you'll find both yourself and me.

-Matthew 10:39 (the Message)

Monday 3 September 2007

MOVING!!!!!

So the newness of it has set in and I'm flying high cause I'm going to have my own place soon. We're looking for a place that really is our own that we don't have to wonder if the neighbours are going to kick us out or if somebody else is hogging the laundry. It will be ours. I used to think that was mandatory. I wouldn't live somewhere if it was anyone else's. Now, it's a priviledge. My husband and I won't have to ask permission to snuggle in front of the TV. I can leave food out on the counter if I want to. It's the little things in life you appreciate. I'm trying to think rationally about this so we get the right place, but right now it's kind of hard. Luckily there's an application process so I will have to cool my jets before jumping into anything. We are going to rent for at least 2 years and then try to buy our own place. Wouldn't that be cool. I'm going to write more about this after I come down off of cloud nine.

No comments: